Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Tuesday's Style Icon #4: Allison Harvard

Allison Harvard #4


Three ways to describe her style: Victorian, Quirky, Doll like

Allison was my absolute favourite on America's next top model. I love how she brought her own style to the competition and her individual look and characteristics are what make her such an interesting model. I really admire her style and every garment she wears seems to be one of a kind. 

Get the Allison look


Pastel striped dress~Asos Marketplace~£50
Suede wedges~Office~£40
Red lipstick~Maxfactor~£6.99






Lace blouse~Chelsea Girl~£25
Pleated skirt~Topshop~£36
Black heels~New Look~£19.99
Red ear bowler hat~MissGuided~£14.99


Favourite ever look



Remember to check out next week for number #5

Bethan x


2 comments:

  1. She was one of my faves too. So adorable! She has her own Tumblr. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love her! If I could photograph anyone it'd be her! x

    ReplyDelete